- Use the contents of an entire display box of Super Nova as an incredibly
huge deck, The sheer number of cards provides some zany combinations.
(Average 4 Quantum Flux cards!)
- Build a deck with no special cards that affect the strengths of an attack.
This makes a deck where you will know for sure if an attack will suceed or
- Decks with lots of Super Novas and Black Holes make for a longer game.
Dont forget to have lots of planets in the deck.
- Take out cards that have only military value. this makes the game much
more Economically/Diplomatically oriented.
Or reverse and make a mainly military shoot-em-up game.
- If you have lots of cards and want a longer game, up the population
potential needed to win to 23 (or more).
- To play as a competitive deck game just agree to the number of cards in
each deck (at least 108). Make a list of the cards in each deck (the cards
will get mixed). Each player has their own Draw, Discard, and Scrapyard
piles. Play as normal.
Return toSuper Nova home page
Last updated: 24-October-1996