Big Experiment #8 brought to you by...
Recycling this year by the convention center!
Thanks for all your hard work, 'Becca!
(Are you a Rabbit who wants to help plan Origins? Email your
Rabbit URL to Carol
and she will add you to the Origins discussion list.)
July 5 to July 8, 2007 at Origins
Columbus Convention Center
400 N High Street, Columbus, OH 43215
Sign up today!
- Looney Labs is sponsoring 73 events and scheduled demos. You have a chance to win one of 44 different Medallions. View
the web schedule and start planning your weekend.
- Registration is now open at the Origins
registration page. You can purchase your Big Experiment Ribbon in advance.
- The Ribbon will get you into any of our events. Register for events in advance
at no additional charge.
- Also read about the Little
Experiment we'll be running at Origins. Participate and win your very
own exclusive Fluxx promo card!
Origins is going to be the best ever. Lots of Events, lots of Rabbits, lots of different things happening, including:
Sign up on the Origins mailing list to get in on the discussion. Check out the chedule for details. And email Carol if you want to help!
- Are You A Werewolf, back again as a convention-long tournaments
- Floating Tournaments - see someone with a Ribbon and play a quick game. Anytime. It's that easy. Floating Tourneys include: Binary Homeworlds, Volcano - and as an experiment for this year: Treehouse!
- Andy vs. Everybody. 3:00 every day. See Andy run around like a madman!
- Rabbits in the Kids room, Rabbits in the Teacher's Seminars, Rabbits in the Hallways playing Giant Pyramid games.... Rabbits will be popping up everywhere!
Once the event is over we'll be adding more info here … please check
How to find our events at the Origins web site...
- You must first register
- and then buy a Big Experiment Ribbon
- Go to the Origins event sign-up page
- Click "Search" and search on "Looney"
- All Big Experiment events will be listed in the results.
- If you have the ribbon, there will be no charge to add any of these events
to your schedule!
See you in Ohio!
Read about 2006's Big Experiment:
Other Big Experiments: